Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What is a Tasteful Cheesecake?




Of Course a cheesecake that tastefully conforms to good taste!
The tasteful cheesecake can be spotted with out even well taking a taste! Yes a tasteful cheesecake would be any cheesecake that has a respect for propriety and refinement...
What do I mean by that? Simple...as I have mentioned over and over (mostly to myself I confess), "Keep the candy out of the cream cheese please!"


You Can Tang but don't tangle the Cheesecake...


Tang the top of the cheesecake with a drizzle of raspberry and or a shot of whipped cream if you want a penetrating taste experience . Fresh fruit to adorn the top of the cheese cake great; however, a box of store bought cookies enmeshed for crust or filler...well that in my humble opinion just sounds like a confused tangled mess, not to mention a complete lack of decorum.

You want them to say, "I NEED A CHEESECAKE!"

by: Anita Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment